The telecommunications consultants’ community was founded in 2007. It groups together consultants working in fields related to telecommunications and contact center.
In September 2018, Kinessor acquires the Telecom annual event, the Infotelecom publication as well as the telecommunications consultants’ community making it its mission to bring more visibility and members with varied expertise to the community.
The membership can be individual or corporate and only telecommunications consultants who offer professional services can join.
For members, the consultant community’s targeted objectives are:
- Exchange experience and expertise during regular meetings;
- Allow business clients to find expertise unique to their needs;
- Develop a synergy among members, industry and business clients;
- Improve members knowledge by advanced training;
- Coordinate meetings with the industry.
Today, the group has about fifty members in Quebec and Ontario. Click on the list of members to see their profile.
TO BECOME A MEMBER OF TELECOMMUNICATION CONSULTANT COMMUNITY HAS A HOST OF BENEFITS:
- Benefit from the strength of a telecommunications expert network;
- Gain in visibility;
- Publication of your full profile with photo in the 4 Infotelecom magazines during the year;
- Complete profile available on the website infotelecom.ca;
- Receive discount rates to attend the annual Telecom event;
- Networking during a happy hour or conferences with other members;
- Attend a 2-day training away in the fall.
Interested to become a member of the consultant community?