What are the advantages to register to the Telecom event as a participant?
- It is the biggest event in Quebec linked to telecommunications.
- It is the gathering of manufacturers, service providers and field experts.
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and novelties of telecommunication industry by attending some of the 34 sessions being offered.
- Many conferences are offered on various topics.
- Have the chance to network during the industry cocktail.
- Find your next provider.
- Improve your knowledge by attending our interactive workshops animated by our consulting experts.
If you have any questions, you can contact us at email@example.com
- April 27, 2022: The industry in broad daylight
- April 28, 2022: The great experts meet
VENUE OF THE CONFERENCE
Château Royal de Laval
3500 Boulevard du Souvenir, Laval, QC H7V 1X2
Hotel affiliated to the Event
Le St-Martin Hôtel & Suites Laval
1400 Rue Maurice-Gauvin, Laval, QC H7S 2P1
For people out of town, we have negotiated a conference rate of 157$ per night stay (booking made before April 1st, 2022)*
* For the night of April 26th or 27th, 2022, please mention the Telecom Event when booking.
The Telecom event was created following the increase in popularity of different technologies and at the request of the telecommunications industry. At the time, there were such conferences in Toronto, but none in Quebec nor in French.
The first edition took place in 2004 and since, we notice this annual event growing success. Indeed, our 2019 Telecom event received almost 500 people.
For the 2020 edition, Kinessor continues the work and brings some changes. The 2019 edition was one of transition. In the years to come, we will modernize the Telecom event and its brand image by featuring the technology while increasing the number of participants, exhibitors and attending customers.